[macvoiceover] Re: trouble with safari 5

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 22:54:34 +0100

Yeah, having problems with either iChat or with some sites I would be a little
more sanguine about. Losing both, however, is making me a little crazy. And I
mean, I still love Apple, and I have every faith they'll fix this eventually,
but what's frustrating is that this is the second, subsequent release of major
software that's had some really big VO bugs in it--and bugs that were almost
immediately obvious to those of us who used the programs. It makes me wonder
how thoroughly they're testing the software with VO, or how many VO users
they've got in their beta pool.

And again, I'm confident these issues will get resolved, but we've got no way
of having an accurate time frame for that, and in the meantime, we're losing
access to things some of us use on a daily basis.