[macvoiceover] trouble with keyboard commander read visible text

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:08:13 -0400

Hi, everyone,
I set up option z in vo utilities keyboard commander to read visible text. It was working like a charm to read mail until today. Now, the combo will not work in mail, it dings when I press it. It does, though, work in text edit.

All of the other keyboard commander commands I set up work properly.

I tried deleting the command to set it up again, and vo utilities quit unexpectedly. This happened numerous times, and when I went back, the command was still there. I redid all commands to start from scratch, redid the command again, and still got the same result.

Has anyone has thid experience, or have any solutions?  Thanks!  Marcy

--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,