[macvoiceover] the iPhone and Voiceover, AMAZING!

  • From: Keith Reedy <g3tiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:30:04 -0400

Hi folks,

I have had my iPhone 3GS for over a year now and I am still learning about it.
Most of you probably already know this, but, I just learned that you can use
the compass with Voiceover?

And I just learned this evening that you can use the world clock, with
Voiceover setting up clocks for lots of locations in the world.

You can use the timer, stopwatch, and set alarms with Voiceover.

I am continually amazed at what this little critter can do!

Keith Reedy>