[macvoiceover] thanks for the web help everyone!

  • From: "a radix" <anouk.r@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:25:06 +0200

Hello, I just sat down with my mac (my mail is still on the pc) and did some
more websurfing. Thanks for all the tips everyone! It is now working great, I
guess i was just confused. I guess I will be even more effective at websurfing
with hte mac because i now can actually jump to form controls and headings etc.
Thanks also to the person who called applecare and asked about the update, i
now feel safe about doing it without fear of leaving all kinds of clutter
behind and not getting the optimal sl experience.
Thanks everyone you have been great.
Greetings, Anouk,