[macvoiceover] Re: text Edit question

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:07:50 -0400

Did you try command accent the key just below the escape key?

Keith Reedy
On Oct 30, 2009, at 10:49 PM, carlene knight wrote:

thanks Russell. I knew there was a way but just couldn't remember what it was. I knew control tab wouldn't work. :)
On Oct 30, 2009, at 7:46 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Carlene & all,

You can open the Window chooser by holding down the VO keys and pressing F2 twice quickly. You will be in a list of open documents in Text Edit and you can arrow through the list and press return on the one you wish to switch to.

HTH

Russell
On 2009-10-30, at 8:28 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi:

Is there a way of toggling between windows within the Text edit program or do I have to go into the menu bar and make the choice in the window list? thanks.