[macvoiceover] Re: task manager

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:29:30 -0400

Hi,

Generally speaking, you won't want to mess with anything in their.  But let me
give you a for instance.  Lets say you want to delete dropbox but you can't,
because its running, and since the status menu bar is inaccessible in regard to
3rd party apps, you can't quit the application.  You would open activity
monitor, find dropbox, and quit the process.  Then you would be able to delete
dropbox from your apps folder.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore