[macvoiceover] Re: tables, multi line cell

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 19:58:06 -0400

that seems to work.

On Nov 3, 2007, at 7:37 PM, John W. Hess wrote:

Control-Option-tab is the bypass combination for voiceover so you should be able to press ctrl-option-tab then I would think control- option-return. give this a try.
On Nov 3, 2007, at 7:21 PM, MaryLee Perkins wrote:

Here is what I've found out. In Tables, the multi line in one cell is done by using Ctrl+opt+return. Since those are the VO keys, I haven't figured any way to do this.
MLP

Sincerely:
John W. Hess

Jonnie Appleseed