[macvoiceover] Re: synchronizing selected audio books

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 15:48:48 -0400

try toggling vo.

On May 23, 2010, at 8:23 AM, Ginny Owens wrote:

I think it must be a bug of some sort, as I go through the same thing each
time I sync specific books.
Sometimes I can use the VO left and right arrows in the area where the table
should appear, and the books will miraculously be visible.  I experience the
same issue when syncing artists and playlists...the artists table often
hides.