[macvoiceover] Re: softcon.com/mac updated again

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:22:33 -0500

Hi,

Just wondering what muds you play? Odvisily it's something without combat, as combat would simply be too fast for VO to not read automaticly.

On Jan 30, 2009, at 1:00 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

I've updated http://www.softcon.com/mac again.
I finally took the time to figure out how to make universal binaries with programs compiled under terminal. You'll now find muddle (the mud client I use) in the games section, and I'll be converting the rest of the entries in that folder into universal binaries as soon as I can get to it.
That way, the programs there won't be limited to intel machines only.
The osx native cocoa applications are already universal apps, it was only the games and things that ran in terminal that weren't compiled as universal binaries. So, now, ppc macs can enjoy the games osted there too (when the conversions are complete) Muddle is universal now, the rest of the apps should be converted to universal apps in a couple days.
Hope this helps.

Btw, if anyone has any suggestions on stuff you'd like to see on softcon's mac programs pages, just drop a line, and if it's opensource, or I can get the code, and I can make it compile under osx, I'll post it.
Thanks.