[macvoiceover] Re: skype update

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:53:12 -0400

I got it then. I am set to check for updates automatically and think I heard talk of it a while back.

On Oct 8, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi David, yes it is, and that is how I got my update, but I also downloaded the .dmg file as a backup in case anything happened, as I have copies of every program I've downloaded on the mac.

On Oct 8, 2009, at 7:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

is it available via the skype update facility?

On Oct 8, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, by now, you guys probably have the new skype update but it is version 2.8.0.722, and is a 46 megs in size .dmg file.