[macvoiceover] Re: shutting up "new line, new line"

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 13:02:00 -0700

I use iText Express quite a bit for word processing, does some things better
than Pages does, very menu driven as opposed to inspector-driven. Handles
headers and footers well.

I just checked, and for me with VO-A tio read all, new line wasn't spoken.
Going line by line it was. I've never used it for an EPub book, I'll give it a
try when I get a chance.

Peace,

Ian