[macvoiceover] Re: shoutcast and vlc

  • From: "David Truong" <davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:43:27 +1000

Hi Scott,

The playlist in vlc is accessible with voice over.  Just tab to it.  But
make sure the play list window is active with command+shift+p first before
tabbing.  I stand to be corrected on the hotkey but  you can get to it from
the window menu after doing Control+Option+m.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967