[macvoiceover] Re: shortcut key to mute speech

  • From: Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:01:10 -0700

If you have Tratt commander on, a three finger triple tap should do this for
you. It… Beach the keeps voiceover running.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx