[macvoiceover] Re: setting time zone

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:35:57 -0400

Actually that might be a good practice for you... Go to the menu bar with either control f2 or control option m, go to the apple menu just like you would enter a menu on the menu bar in Windows, and select software update by pressing enter on it. After that, just use VO navigation commands to read the screen.

On Jul 16, 2009, at 11:03 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Thank you for the Command W!!!! that was driving me crazy this afternoon. And thanks for the open ap insttructions too. That was the first thing I was going to try and figure out tomorrow morning. Who knows, maybe I'll get
to updating my system yet. *smile*
Take care,
Donna