[macvoiceover] Re: setting password after sleep and Voiceover

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:25:27 -0600

Have you tried pressing VO right or left arrow?  Sometimes VO won’t speak until
you press a keystroke.  I press the CTRL key to wake the Mac, and then just
type in my password and press enter… I don’t worry about VO being on or off at
that point, but, sometimes I will not realize that my Mac has gone to sleep and
when VO doesn’t speak, I’ll press VO right arrow, and will hear VO say
“Password”, and it’ll dawn on me that I’m in sleep mode.

HTH

Russell