[macvoiceover] Re: replying to sender in stead off reply-to

  • From: Robert Nelson <Robert_Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 21:40:58 -0400

Dear William,

In the particular example you cited I do not know of any quick way to send to
the individual apart from the list.  The only suggestion I have is to use the
shortcut command vo-shift-m which bring up the shortcut or contextual menu.
Before you do this make sure  that the keyboard focus is on the address you
want to edit.  The shortcut menu if it recognizes the name will offer  optional
 e-mail addresses if you have them  either in your  Address Book or in the
Previous Recipients List.  If not then  the only suggestion I have is to choose
edit and type in the Sender's e-mail address..

I hope this helps.

Best Regards
Robert Nelson ,