[macvoiceover] questions about skype

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 10:30:56 -0400

hey
I just downloaded and installed skype. my first question, why does it seem like
mac software takes up more megabytes than pc software? My second more important
question, I had to use tab and shift tab to sign into skype, for some reason
the vo cursor isn't seeing those combo boxes and buttons. but I managed it.
Third, How can I tell if a contact is online offline or away? Fourth, there are
some unlabeled buttons, what do they do? I got the latest skype, if someone has
labeled those unlabeled buttons already I wonder if you could send your
voiceover button labels to me? and if you can how do I install them?

Josh