[macvoiceover] Re: question about web kit

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 00:26:53 -0500

Carla,

I upgraded to 6.2 and I am having no more trouble with Ebay.  The other thing I
found is to bookmark your Ebay summary page and always use this page.  You can
get to any where you need to go with this page.  If you are still having
trouble with the main page, some one may need to help you bookmark this one.

Glad you are better.

Keith Reedy