[macvoiceover] problems using voiceover with terminal

  • From: covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 06:16:30 -0400

Hi.  I am new to VO so please forgive me if I just don't know what I am
doing.  In terminal, I was trying to use emacs and ran in to the
following problems:

I tried to use VO-a to read the whole document, but it just read the
window -- this was true regardless of whether cursor tracking was on or
off.  Also, when interacting with the text, there seems to be no way --
using the numpad commander -- to make the voiceover cursor go by
character -- it will go by word pressing the 6  key on the numpad.
Also, when trying to read the mode line word by word, it did not read
all the punctuation on the line, but if I read it by line it did do that
-- I have punctuation set to all.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here?  If its a bug, is
there a bugtracking system?

I was using 10.6 with all updates.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
How do