[macvoiceover] Re: problems installing 10.8

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:40:27 -0500

Yes, I know what the problem was that people were describing re: entering the
date in the program for new computer purchasers.  But either it has been fixed
or it works from safari in Mountain Lion but not from Lion or those having
problems need to check their voiceover utility settings. As previously stated,
I was able to hit enter/return on the link for any date and, while it didn't
appear to do anything, when I moved back to the field for the date, the date I
had chosen was there. Now, the problem of the codes being received for the app
store not working is a separate one and is not an accessibility issue. So these
are two separate problems. But I was able to enter the date by using the date
links with no problem; of course, I didn't go further than that since I don't
really qualify; I was just checking it for an accessible way to use it for
people having problems.
--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth