[macvoiceover] Re: printing in landscape or portrait

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:25:52 -0400

this is done using the page setup dialogue. instructions can be found in mac help by typing landscape printing in the search box.

On Jul 6, 2009, at 7:23 AM, william windels wrote:

Hello all,
I would like to print something in landscape with teksteditor.
It seems hard to find a answer on this simple question.
The only usefull thing I find is a checkbox about the direction to toggle on or of but this makes not a difference I think.

I find nothing clear on the web or I can't find this setting in:
thext-editor, printing prefferences, the printing-prefferences in the global systemsettings.
Can soeone help me pls?

thanx alot,
best regards,
William Windels