[macvoiceover] Re: previous email about scanning software etc

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:56:58 -0700

I think I misunderstood the reply to which I was referring. The answer may have been a bit curt, but not as bad as I had thought. I couldn't find the message to reread it before replying, but have since found the thread. I'll try to be more careful next time. Sorry.. Thanks Keith.

On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:23 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

You know,

I did not see that message. Some one had a JFW question and the other gentleman took him off list.

Keith Reedy
On Oct 28, 2009, at 5:10 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi:

I can't find the email now but somebody who was getting a Mac was asking about scanner software and was, I thought, rudely answered with the statement to never ask about Windows software when speaking about a Mac. This person was using it for very valid purposes and I know there is software out there for scanning. I too would like to learn more about it. Somebody mentioned something called a Mac Pack or something such but it had a hefty price tag and nobody really knew how well it worked. Not to start anything here, but sometimes valid questions are asked as far as functionality of a product and that should not be scorned in my opinion.. thanks.