[macvoiceover] Re: ot: question about optical drives

  • From: Tim Grady <tgrady@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 04:35:34 -0500

I have an Imac with just a CD burner but I thought it would be nice to burn DVDs so I picked up a Lacie DVD burner because it had a firewire connection. So if you're asking can it be done then the answer is yes. Just go to a place likee Macmall, look in the Mac hardware section for an external DVD burner.

On Feb 2, 2009, at 8:30 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:

i;
I'm curious, i have the macbook that was bought right before apple released the new macbooks, and it only has a cd burner. What i'm curious is can i buy an optical drive to burn dvd's?
thanks a lot.
mike

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net