[macvoiceover] Re: news stand?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:45:18 -0400

Huh,

I think its just ignorants.  I doubt they are deliberately making their content
inaccessible just to spite blind people.  I just don't think we are important
enough to hold such contempt to be brutally honest.  As for as what to do?
Just write the publishers and let them know their publication is not accessible
with voiceover.  Don't you think that would be the best first step to take in
such a situation?

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296