[macvoiceover] Re: new list members,

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:14:29 -0400

Hi Folks,
I wanted to thank Keith for inviting me to this list. I am on other blind Mac users lists, and I am very happy to discover that we have yet more resources out there. I have used VO since it was released a few years ago. I started off on an iBook G4, and am now using a Mac Book. I'm looking forward to hopefully helping out and contributing to this list.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

AUTHORIZED APPLE BUSINESS AGENT
MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING

On Aug 13, 2007, at 5:56 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Folks we have had 3 new list members this weekend. If you see a new name don't forget to say hi.

And new list members, tell us a little about your self.

Welcome