[macvoiceover] Re: new here

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:29:08 -0600

Hi Sam,

I too have Skype.

To answer an in coming Skype CAll, when you hear your Skype ring, a window will
pop open.  It's fastest if you press VO+end, (on a Mac Book Pro this will be
Vo+FN Key+right arrow), and then use VO+left till you get to the answer button,
which is not very far from this point.  HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray!!!

Now a Mac User!!!

Phone:
+1 (985) 360-3614

E-mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net

Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Dec 16, 2009, at 3:41 AM, Samantha Ash wrote:

Hello... I am the same. My name is Samantha and I was also a windows user for
about five or six years. I used Jaws as well but when my laptop was struck down
with a virus that's when I decided to switch to a mac. I had to do a lot of
listening to podcasts to get to know some of the voiceover commands and
luckally for me, my cousin had a mac for me to feel and get the hang of the
layout. My skype name is guiltmanageressh if you want to add me and I'll help
with what I know. I would recommend using your windows machine to ring me on
skype.. also my email address is samanthajade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to
email me and my msn is samgade@xxxxxxxx Hope I can help. Samantha