[macvoiceover] Re: navigating side bar table in attatchment area in mail

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:40:26 -0400

to attach a file to a message:

1> start your message.
2> press command-shift-a to open the attachments dialog.
3> tab to the popup, it defaults to documents, press space, down arrow
through till you hear downloads.  if you don't hear downloads, find your
macintosh hd.  press enter, tab to the file browser, you should set column
mode for this and there is a radio button for this just hit space on it.

4> arrow down to users and right arrow in the file browser.
4> right arrow on your name.
5> arrow to the file and tab to the open button and press enter and the file
is attached.