[macvoiceover] msn on the mac

  • From: "mike's wou account" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:13:20 -0700

all right;
now i have to ask another thing, my girlfriend has a friend who has a mac
running osx v10.4 i think. She bought the mac book in september of 2006,
anyways, both me and my girlfriend are using msn messanger on our windows
computers, and when i get a mac i will wanna know how to do this also, but can
one use msn or a version of msn for the mac? If so whair might one get this
software, how much does it cost, and how well does it work with voiceover?
Jesica, my girlfriend, Jessica's friend is sighted, s if there are different
answers for me and her, please do let me know.
thanks a whole lot

thanks from mike.
hay, could you do something for me, go check out
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=84755&U=217438&M=13023
and if you see something that intrusts you, buy it:) give all your friends this
link:
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=84755&U=217438&M=13023
thanks a whole lot.
michael