[macvoiceover] Re: moving items from the trash

  • From: Brett Campbell <blindinnovator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:14:51 -0700

One way of getting to your Trash folder, is through the dock.  Use control F3
to focus on the dock, and start typing trash to focus on the folder.  Once
there, press VO,shift M to bring up a menu.  Press VO spacebar on open.  Once
in the Trash folder, you can either copy your file, or press VO, shift M,
bringing up a menu that may say return to original location, or something like
that.

Brett C.