[macvoiceover] mountain Lion for non-English users

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:12:30 +0200

Hello,
I haven't still 10.8 because the update program of apple has problems but, I
can already write some toughts because of things I have heard of others:

For non-English users, 10.8 seems not so powerful and complete.
I have heard that the speech bug  for the nuance voices isn't fixed since the
introduction a year ago ;)
my address, william.windels@xxxxxxxxx is spoken as willia.m@xxxxxx

If this is really true, is this a joke that they don't fix this after a year?

Also,  the dictation function that is introduced in 10.8 covers only a few
languages and no dutch at the moment. I am courious when they will update their
languages.

I'll not completely negative about the new version until I have tested myself
for a while but I'll always critical about new versions since they fix bugs
very slow sometimes.

Any comments are appreciated,

kind regards,
William Windels>