[macvoiceover] more Louis help please

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:01:06 -0500

Dear Greg,
I ran the Remove Louis, and did a restart, but Louis is still there. When I try to process a braille file, I get a message that the file has been created, but when I search for the file, it is no where to be found. I went to the ~/library/preferences and deleted the file com.gkearney.louis.plist but had to do it manually. I have done the remove and reinstall a few times, but still no luck. Sorry to be a pain in your neck, but I really want to learn to use this software.
Thanks again,
MaryLee