[macvoiceover] Re: monitoring download progress

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 03:20:33 -0500

Hello,

pressing command option L in Safari should bring up the downloads window.  In
the window is a table of your current downloads.  Interact with the table, and
then interact with the download.  You should then be able to see the progress.
If by chance you press command option L and nothing happens, go to the toolbar
and interact.  In there is the actual downloads button.  Press that and the
download window will open.

Another way to quickly check the progress of a download is to go to the dock,
and navigate to your downloads folder.  Voiceover will read out the percentage
completed of your downloads.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx