[macvoiceover] Re: [macvoiceover] [macvoiceover] Apple - OS X Mountain Lion accessibility.

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:29:21 +0200

Hello all,
thx keith for the link with the new features.
It's not impressive but there are some nice things that looks interesting.

Since I have a developer-account , I am trying to report (voiceover) bugs that
they can solve perhaps before the public release.
>> Some of the bugs are:
>> 1. I can't still import older vo-prefs files even if I put them on a
>> usb-disc and let them import automatically when voiceover (re)starts.
>> Could I find a log-file of the import-action somewhere?
>>
>> 2.  rotor in html-documents:
>> It can be very difficult sometimes to select links in a html-document like a
>> html-mail. I was wondering if it's a bug or not that the rotor is not
>> working in such mail messages.
>>
>> 3. The routing buttons on a braille-device are not always responding by
>> selecting a letter on a mail (this should not only work with read-write tekst
>> but also with read-only tekst)?

>> 4. the nuance speech bug for mail-addresses, websites and, in global, all
>> strings with a . ( dot ) in the string , is not solved.
I have the problem with the dutch (Netherlands = Belgian) voice Ellen.

5. They haven't said anything about the way voiceover handles tables like in
pages or websites where you can't e.g. search for a form fields while it's in a
table...

My question to all developers here: pls report any of the bugs above or other
voiceover bugs so, perhaps they can fix them before the public release.

Kind regards and thx for the attention to this.
William Windels