[macvoiceover] macbook for sale, posting for a friend.

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:55:00 -0500

His contact address should be in the cc field. if not let me know and I will forward your interest. specifications and price are below.

Karen

From: Cameron <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

White Mac Book, 2.4gHz Intel core2duo processor, 2gb ddr2 ram, 160gb hard
drive, superdrive, 13 inch display, 2 USB 2 ports, 1 firewire 400 port,
airport wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet, video out, built in Isight camera,
microphone, line in, line out, speakers, Mac OS X Lepard 10.5.6 installed,
boxed, includes all install/restore dvds and documentation in electronic
format, mag safe power adaptor, etc.  Mint condition.  I only accept payment
via paypal and will only ship to a confirmed address in the continental
United States.  $1099.

I hope you can set up your vocal booth, opens up a whole new arm of quick
revenue, since so many love to hear themselves sing lol.
did you want the macbook mentioned on the mac visions list?