[macvoiceover] mac information and clareification

  • From: "sister Heather Albright" <kd5cbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:02:24 -0500

Hello, I am knew to the list and very knew to the mac, I don't get mine until
the end of the week!  I have a Plustek OpticBook 3600 scanner.  So do I need a
knew scanner when I get my mac this week?  I bought my scanner from tiger
direct and they claim that the scanner has mac drivers, could not find them!  I
plan on completely switching to the mac.  My windows pc is well, about to dy of
old age.  Also I was told that DXB won't work on a mac, is this true?  If it
is, how does one access brf files and use their braille printer?  Thank you
Heather