[macvoiceover] mac for college

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:45:40 -0500

Hi,

Could vocational  rehab or blindness and visual services get a discount on a
mac mini for me for college? I heard about these discounts before. Also, since
I prefer the mac, would you guys recommend I delete Windows xp or windows7 off
the netbook that I will use for a notetaker and install my favorite Linux
distribution onto it?

Josh Kennedy jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of
Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA for
Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux
desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for
beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use
windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people
can have an accessible computer.