[macvoiceover] Re: mac blu-ray player

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:05:03 -0500

I don't know of any internal drives for the mac, but I've had a lacie external
for about a year now and I know lg burners work and kangaroo.  That's what I've
seen personally but there're more.  Just do a search on youtube.  I saw on
Youtube where someone took an lg internal burner, stuck it in some enclosure
and has it working in her IMac.  Point is that more and more burners work with
the Mac and more software developers are writing software for them.  Heck, I've
been using data on my drive since I got it and I know this blu-ray player has
been around for a while, I just now checked it out.