[macvoiceover] Re: lots of questions from a lurker

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:26:27 -0700

Hi again Mary,

Actually, reading tables isn't too bad on the Mac.  It's working with them,
adding, deleting information that's sort of a pain... I usually end up with
quite a mess with text not aligning properly and so forth.  But, if you just
wish to read a table, this works quite well, both in Pages and Nisus Writer.

I didn't really wish to install Windows on my Mac because I wanted to immerse
myself in the Mac and force myself to learn it, but I'm having second thoughts
about that, and may just end up doing that one day.

I think many folks on this list are using Fusion to run Windows in a virtual
machine, but I'm sure someone will explain all that to you.

Thanks,

Russell