[macvoiceover] lost system sounds but not app or VO speech

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 19:27:02 -0700

Still running Snow Leopard, and this is a problem I've experience periodically.
 While sounds in apps like Mail or Syrinx are played, and Vo is speaking fine,
systems sounds like the EMpty Trash sound, or that "funk," sound that gets
played at the edges of cursoring windows are muted.  Can someone explain why
this happens and how I can turn them back on without a reboot?
Thanks, had have a great weekend! :)

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/