[macvoiceover] logistic bluetooth keyboard K811

  • From: Larry Smith <larry.smith566@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:40:15 -0400

I have a question concerning the logictec K811 bluetooth keyboard when using
with an Imac. First of all, I am having no problems with the keyboard itself.
My problem is with the bluetooth agent that keeps popping up saying that there
is no keyboard connected. It then goes through the process of trying to find
and connect a bluetooth keyboard. Now, here is what's strange. The keyboard is
connected. as a matter of fact, I am using the very keyboard that it says is
not connected! So, does anyone know how I can get the bluetooth agent assistant
to stop trying to connect a keyboard that is already connected and working?
Thanks for any suggestions.>