[macvoiceover] Re: logics pro

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 10:29:45 -0400

Hello again,

Here is the information to join the Logic list.

Hi folks,
For those of you who are using Logic or interested in discussing its current
state of accessibility, I started a Google Group to explore these areas.
If you are interested in joining the information is as follows:
* Group name: Logic Accessibility
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/logic-accessibility
* Group email address logic-accessibility@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope to see you on the list,
Vinny
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.