[macvoiceover] Re: kindle app

  • From: Joel Zimba <zimbameister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 14:54:16 -0400

To be more accurate, the apps are mostly accessible.  You just can't access the
media content.  You can download sort, switch between, etc.

it works great.  you can even go through the book contents.  the one thing you
can't do is read the content of books.  the app is pretty good, just by design
or poor coding, the content can't be read with voiceover.

Jel