[macvoiceover] Re: jaws, intel mac, windows and boot camp:

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:49:48 -0600

David,
Can't you just bring up the applications menu and delete it from there?
Marshall

On Mar 18, 2007, at 3:21 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi All,

I've got Jaws 8.0x running through boot camp on xp pro on a MacBook core duo black. It's snappy and there are no issues thus far. The caps lock key works just like it does on a pc. I installed the drivers for boot camp so I could use the native devices on the MacBook.

I have one question, How do I delete in windows? for instance, if I want to delete an icon off the desktop on a pc, I hit the delete key. pc laptops have delete keys too. I think there is a way to do this but don't know what it is.

Thanks and sorry for the slightly off topic branching.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Marshall F. scott
University of Utah - CVRTI
95 South 2000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112