[macvoiceover] iwork apps with voiceover

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:20:50 +0000

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any guides for using iwork with voiceover.
particularly numbers, and navigating tables in pages. I need to know how to do
the following:
1. Create and read charts with voiceover in numbers.
2. create basic spreadsheets and formulas in numbers.
3. navigate and insert tables in pages.
4. in keynote, move my items around on the slides.

thanks for any help!

ash

personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk