[macvoiceover] Re: itunes spoken text

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:42:39 +0200

Hi ignasi,
This is strange that's working on your system.

The speech settings in the system preferences and also the default vo voice is
set to the dutch voice of accapella infovox/ivox .
Are this the only setting that are important to make tracks  in the preferred
language?
If so, there should something strange on my system...

best regards,
William
Op 24-apr-2010, om 18:05 heeft Ignasi Cambra het volgende geschreven: