[macvoiceover] is the thermosmart app accessible?

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:22:31 +0100

Hello everyone,
Is here someone who has experiences with the thermosmart and the corrresponding
application on the iphone?
I have used the nest thermostat for some months but I will bring it back since
my boiler isn't compatible completely with the nest thermostat or revers.
The boiler uses a open protocol to communicate with the thermostat and the nest
thermostat is a closed protecol.

So, before I should decide to buy the thermosmart thermostat, the thermostart
that uses the open protocol, I would like to know if the app is enough
accessible with voiceover on the iphone.

Any hints are very welcome.

Kind regards,
William Windels

Mvg