[macvoiceover] Re: iphone ring tones

  • From: Steve Hurd <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:25:46 -0700

Thankyou David. Another question Ihave is that when you use sthe continiouse press of home and the butten on the top of the iphone to do a soft reset, does voice over start automaticley. In the settings part of the unit it doesn't have a switch so I asume if vo is on when you soft reset, it will be on at the completion of the task.

Thanks for that once more.

On 12/07/2009, at 3:58 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

go to settings/sounds and you will find it there, the ringtone will say default or something, double tap it and then you can move through the choices.

To set a rington for a contact, open contacts fom the phone or any other app that uses contacts like mail, find the contact you want to set a ringtone for, double tap it find edit, double tap it, find ringtone it will say default, double tap it and choose your ringtone.
.

On Jul 13, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Steve Hurd wrote:

Hi fellow mac and iphone users,
I wondered where you change ring tones in the iphone? I am also thinking of subscribing to mobile me, I have noted a few list members have those subscriptions and I wondered if there are any accessability issues I need to look out for.
Thankyou,
Steve