[macvoiceover] Re: ios braille and keyboard work like a charm:

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:37:03 -0700

Hi David,
What braille display do you have, and does it permit braille entry? If
so, does that work? Does vo also speak as you're navigating around with
the braille display?

I only have the old apple bluetooth keyboard, so my suspicion is it
might not work, but plan to try anyway. My keyboard didn't come with
any documentation at all, just the keyboard wrapped in plastic, no box,
no papers. When I paired it with my Mac mini, I didn't need to do
anything. the Mini just saw the keyboard and paired right from the get
go. Hence, I don't know the code. Does anybody know the code for the
older plastic keyboard that has the numpad or how to find it?

Mary