[macvoiceover] Re: installing the public beta of el capital on my second computer

  • From: Ignasi Cambra Díaz <ignasicambra@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 19:46:55 +0200

You can install it on as many computers as you wish! You can find the beta in
the purchased tab on the App Store. Just download it and install it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2015, at 7:13 PM, William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,
I have installed the public beta of el capital on my Mac mini and would like
to do the same for my macbook pro. Both have the samen apple id and if I do
now the same rollback procedure on my macbook pro, I receive a code to
change in the app store.
This code is the same as the code Ihave used on my mac mini.

So, it seems I can’t install the public beta on my second computer.

Or there any solutions for this problem or is this not possible / allowed?
Kind regards, Willima Windels