[macvoiceover] iPhone - Skype

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:11:49 -0400

Hi,

Last night I downloaded and installed Skype on my iPhone. Everything went smoothly through the login and authorization process and seemed pretty nice until I clicked on the Contacts button. My quite sighted wife said that a contact list much like that on the regular Skype on PC or Windows appeared. From there though, I could use the buttons to display "all" or "online" contacts but I couldn't find a way into the contact list to actually call someone. Worse yet, Susan, my lovely wife of 22 years, 1 month and 21 days, also couldn't find a way into the contact list.

I was using 3G and had five bars with AT&T, I didn't try wifi but I don't think that should make a difference.

1.  Has anyone encountered this issue?
2.  Has anyone  solved this problem?
3.  Am I just an idiot?

Happy Hacking,